Sunday, March 20, 2011

Craft Room Makeover

Well, this will be my 500th attempt to makeover my craft room!  Those of you that know me, know how true that statement is!  To top it off, a couple of months before Christmas last year, I had the bright idea to switch rooms with Rachel.  She gets the bonus room upstairs where my craft room was, and I get her smaller bedroom downstairs (bright, and I mean bright green and all).  I also emphasize smaller!  Well, I must downsize a lot and organize even more.  It is most difficult to create anything when you cannot find the items you need!

Over the next few weeks, I will post pictures of my progress.  I have posted two "before" pictures.  Hopefully you all will cheer me on with every little accomplishment. 

Are you with me?  I might get it so organized that I can actually make crafts and film some videos of projects I'll be working on. 

Until next time, Lori 

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! I'm with ya. I constantly re-organize my stuff. So, pretty much I can't find things because the room is a mess, or I can't find things because the room is clean! LOL!

    ReplyDelete